As a “The Division” fan, I’ve been anxtiously awaiting the release of the 1.8 patch. There are plenty of updates to talk about but I’ll just list the major changes and link you to the soucewith all the details.
- Resistance – a new PVE horde mode activity in which Agents use SHD-Tech to build fortifications against allied enemy factions.
- Skirmish—a new 4v4 PVP mode that emphasizes close-quarters combat and gunplay.
- Revamped Underground—the same Underground Agents know and love, but with new Directives, Checkpoints, chances for Classified Gear, and Hunters.
- Rogue 2.0—a voluntary rogue toggle for PVP flagging that we hope will rebalance the Dark Zone.
- Gear Optimization—a new system that allows players to spend D-Tech to upgrade weapon/gear statistics to maximum.
- West Side Pier—a map expansion on the left-hand portion of Manhattan.
- New Exotic Weapons—the new ‘Big Alejandro’ exotic LMG, the new ‘Devil’ and ‘Heel’ exotic MMR pair, and of course the new ‘House’ SMG.