EMP Gaming

PC Gaming Comminuty since 1999.
  • Welcome to the new PC-Gamers Network website!
  • Old PCGN Accounts have been archived, please create a new one.
  • Join our discord if you have any questions or if you're just looking for players to play with.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  KingDanoso 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

KingDanoso
    Participant

Hi, my name is Daniel and I am one of the Leaders of the “EMP Gaming Community”. Today I want to introduce our Community to you!
    “EMP Gaming” is a non-toxic, gamer-friendly community, which offers casual and competitive gaming. Currently, our strongest Team is playing in Rainbow Six Siege.

We accept people no matter where you are from or what rank you have in-game! Our community members already are from many different countries from all over Europe.
    We want to create a place, where Gamers can go to escape the struggles of life.

AND if you are very good in a specific game and want to go E-Sports, you can easily reach out to the Owners (Leaders) and we will manage everything so that you can start playing!

If I caught your interest, you can contact me via Discord personally: KingDanoso#8175
    Or you can instantly visit our Discord Server and ask us questions in the #support text channel
    EMP-Gaming Discord Server

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.