(FIVEM GTAV) Los Santos Highway Patrol RP Community (FIVEM GTAV)

PC Gaming Comminuty since 1999.
  • Welcome to the new PC-Gamers Network website!
  • Old PCGN Accounts have been archived, please create a new one.
  • Join our discord if you have any questions or if you're just looking for players to play with.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  LSHPRP Community 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

LSHPRP Community
    Participant

There are many Communities for FiveM out there, but what sets the LSHP RP Community apart is the realistic aspect of the Community itself. When we started this Community we wanted to make something that would strike the interests of avid Roleplayers throughout the internet. So with that we took our interests of Law Enforcement and eventually came to making this Community.

What is this Community? It is a RolePlay Community based on FiveM (Five Reborn) for Grand Theft Auto Five!

What is in this Community? We have multiple departments / Agencies that we use for everyday use in this Community, and those are the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) The San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP) The Los Santos County Sheriffs Office (LSCSO) Civilian Operations, and Communications. All of which are available as full time activity positions within this Community, along with Reserve Departments being offered to Members expressing interests in multiple Departments / Agencies.

Why this Community? Personally, I can say that what sets this Community apart is the comradery, that exists between Members, along with the Opportunities that are available to take by the Members of this Community. If it were me making the decision, I would want to join something that allows for me to escape from reality and disappear into a virtual world that provides authentic, and very diverse experiences.

How can I join? To venture further toward interests in either joining this Community or just further expressing interest in what this Community can offer for you! Then click on this link below! https://lshprpcommunity.wixsite.com/lshprp

We hope to see you soon!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.